AbsorbENT anatomical PVA nasal packs utilize three-dimensional interconnected open cells that are soft and pliable.
Sterile Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) foam.
Encased angled airway tube to aid in patient breathing.
Optional anatomical shape contoured to conform to the nasal cavity.
• Even and fast expansion
• Soft, lint and fiber free
• Rapid wicking properties
• Provides gentle, but firm mucosal compression on the tamponade of anterior or middle segment epistaxis.
• When in contact with moisture, foam absorbs and swells to six times its compressed diameter.
• String attached for retention and easy removal.
• Dimensions listed are for hydrated state
old product codes
11S-NS300-08AS 11S-NS500-08AS 11S-NS800-08AS 11S-NS1000-08AS
11W-NS300-08AS 11W-NS500-08AS 11W-NS800-08AS 11W-NS1000-08AS
11-M0450-10 11-MT450-10 11-M0800-10 11-MT800-10