PosiSep® Comes as a firm sponge and turns into a gel after placement in the sinus cavity and hydration with saline or moisture in the sinus.
PosiSep is indicated for use in patients undergoing nasal/sinus surgery as a space occupying splint and hemostat to:
• Separate tissue or structures compromised by surgical trauma
• Separate and prevent adhesions between mucosal surfaces during mesothelial cell regeneration in the nasal cavity
• Help control minimal bleeding following surgery or trauma
• Help control minimal bleeding following surgery or nasal trauma by tamponade effect, blood absorption and platelet aggregation
• Act as an adjunct to aid in the natural healing process
• Biocompatible – made of chitosan-based polymers
• Minimizes bleeding and edema after surgery
• Foam easily conforms to nasal anatomy
• Easy to apply – no mixing or additional prep time necessary
• Dissolves naturally or can be easily removed with gentle irrigation and aspiration
• No special storage conditions required
There are no reviews yet.