**Only available for order in New England, NY, NJ & FL (Eastern)**
CONVENIENT MOVEMENTS AND FUNCTIONALITY
- Memory Positioning Switch enables you to pre-select the chair’s most used position.
- Power base and top. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Square base
- Dual controls for base and top functions. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Membrane switches and rotation locks control all operations of the chair from a sitting or standing position.
- Single lock adjustable concave headrest standard
- The Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.